Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

.

Photobucket

Sara and Nathan

My photo
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Nate and I have been together for almost 6 years now. Im from Caldwell Idaho and he is from Fairview Utah. I met Nate when I came to Utah with a friend to visit her family. I thought he was so cute, and we have been together ever since. We will be getting married someday, just havent planned it yet. Nate works for his family business, American Environmental. He tests the stacks at plants to make sure they arent polluting the environment. He travels to AZ, CO, NV, WY, and a few other states so he is on the road alot of the time. I spend most of my time at work during the week. When im off i like to work out, tan, and go to Idaho to see family. We have been waiting for our first home to be built for a several months now. We will be able to move in any day now!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No comments: